What are the best mini ovens for camping?
Well, it’s a common question in the mind of travelers who hike, camp, or love nature photography.
If you have a source of electricity or gas, then an oven can make cooking fast and easy. Hence, you can enjoy a joyful trip.
Is it Worth Buying a Mini Oven?
Mini ovens are perfect for motorhomes, RVs, or caravans because such an appliance helps you cook delicious meals on a camping or hiking trip. Plus, a mini oven might be brilliant if you are converting a van into a motorhome.
You can use a mini oven as a backup if the primary caravan microwave oven goes bad. Compact ovens are also great if you live alone or you don’t have a significant cooking area. Such an appliance is also useful when you want to save some space in the kitchen.
Above all, these devices consume less energy, so you don’t see a rise in your electricity bills. So, yes, a mini oven is worth your investment if you want a cooking solution for outdoor trips or a small indoor kitchen.
Check out the features and reviews to decide on your most suitable mini oven for your next camping.
1. NJ GF-300 Camping Mini Gas Oven
- Camping Butane Gas Oven 30L
- Gas Type - Butane Gas Canister 220 g
- Weight: 10.14 kilograms
NJ GF-300 is a rare combination of powerful cooking and portability. The 30-liter mini gas oven is a valuable addition to your outdoor kitchen because it can cook anything per your taste.
Plus, the range reaches a maximum temperature of 270 degrees Celsius, sufficient to bake pizzas.
The camping oven needs a butane gas cartridge to work. One ganister lasts for up to 2 hours, which is enough to prepare and cook your meals.
Its automatic piezo ignition heats your eatables quickly not to have to stay hungry for a long time.
- Not a heavy appliance
- Safe to use
- Multipurpose – bake, roast, and grill
- 60-minutes timer
- Includes a carry case
- The bottom shelf is not suitable for pizzas
2. Ninja Foodi 8-in-1 Flip Mini Oven
- The oven that crisps and flips up and away: Store on its side to take up 50% less space
- More than a mini oven with 8 cooking functions: Air Fry, Roast, Bake, Grill, Dehydrate, Toast, Bagel...
- Weight: 6 kg
Ninja Foodi mini oven has eight cooking functions: roast, grill, toast, warm, air fry, bake, dehydrate, and bagel.
The most impressive among all the modes are air fry because it allows you to enjoy fried food items with up to 75 percent less fat.
Then, you can use the bake mode when you are in a mood to enjoy some chicken breasts or baked salmon with crisp potatoes.
Made of brushed stainless steel, the 8-in-1 Flip mini-oven looks stylish primarily because of its rounded corners and sleek console.
When not using the mini-oven, you can flip it on one side to stand anywhere in your camping or motorhome kitchen.
- Offers perfect cooking results
- 50 percent faster than other ovens
- 60 second preheat time
- Eight cooking functions for multipurpose usage
- Tough to clean
3. Tefal OF445840 Optimo Mini Oven
- Eight cooking modes for delicious meals every day - convection, conventional, grill, defrost,...
- Enjoy ideally roasted chicken with the rotisserie kit
- Weight: 4.88 kilograms
If you need a compact, multifunctional, and affordable mini oven for camping, then Tefal OF445840 Optimo is one of the best options to try.
There is nothing fancy in this appliance. It sits in your kitchen without taking much space and does what you need.
This mini oven has eight cooking options to suit your eating habits. The patterns include conventional, defrost, pastry, convection, grill, bain-marie, and a couple of rotisserie functions.
Due to its cooking capacity of 19 liters, it’s a perfect addition for your family camping trips.
- 1380W of oven power
- Compact and easy to use
- Eight cooking modes
- 120-minutes timer
- Take time to cook some of your eatables, especially while baking.
4. Koala Mini Oven
- ✔INNOVATION - 35 liter mini oven with recirculation, double glazing, interior lighting, 4 slide-in...
- ✔ SIMPLE - your own personal attitude. 2-hour timer and 3D recirculating air function, top...
- Weight: 13.1 kg
Koala mini oven is a compact cooking appliance, which is easy to use and offers perfect results. With a power of 1700W, it can rustle up a wide range of food items according to your taste.
So, you can enjoy chicken, vegetables, pizzas, and multiple other items on the camping trip.
You will enjoy the trips even more with this mini oven. It gives you five cooking functions, which suit all your eating preferences.
Apart from caravans, motorhomes, and RVs, this mini oven is perfect for bachelors and small families.
- The decent cooking capacity of 35 liters
- Five cooking functions
- Rubber feet for stability
- All the items are dishwasher safe
- Insulated door handle
- Cooks comparatively slower than other variants available at the same price tag
5. Severin 2058 Toast Oven with Convection
- Large 42 L capacity oven with 4 shelf positions, suitable for cooking big pizzas
- Variable thermostat 60 - 230 ?C, stainless steel heating elements
- Weight: 9 kilograms
The 2058 toast oven with convection might be a perfect investment if you want to enjoy a variety of meals on the go.
With a power of 1800W and a 120-minutes timer, you can prepare anything according to your taste. Its variable thermostat is 60 to 230 degrees Celsius, which means you can cook hot meals as well.
A cooling capacity of 42 liters is another impressive factor. Plus, the oven is multifunctional, which means it can easily prepare pizzas, cakes, rolls, chips, and much more. The appliance heats up very fast so that you don’t have to wait much.
- Significant space
- Multipurpose, can make a variety of meals
- Warms up fast due to circulating air function
- Nothing major to mention.
6. Quest Mini Oven
- COMPACT AND SPACE-SAVING - A mini oven is a great way to save space if your kitchen's space is...
- LVD TECHNOLOGY - At 650W with LVD technology and double layered heat resistant tempered glass doors...
- Weight: 5 kilograms
If you need an affordable mini oven for camping, then try this model by Quest. Its cooking capacity is 9 liters, which is comparatively lower than other options. Still, this mini oven could be a great addition to your caravan or motorhome.
The mini cooking appliance has a timer of 60 minutes and a maximum temperature range of 100 to 230 degrees Celsius.
It uses 650W and LVD technology to offer fast cooking results. Plus, there are two built-in shelf heights, a cool-touch handle, and a heat-resistant tempered glass door, making it safe and easy to use.
- Budget-friendly price tag
- Easy to use
- Cool-touch handle
- Small capacity
7. Tower T14043 Mini Oven
- ALL-IN-ONE COOKING - roast, bake, grill, toast a wide range of ingredients for a convenient and...
- QUALITY COOKING – features four stainless steel heating elements within the mini oven that helps...
- Weight: 6.88 kg
Tower T14043 is a stylish, compact, and easy-to-use cooking appliance. If you need one of the best mini ovens for camping UK, you can try this model.
T14043 gives you the complete worth of your investment because of its heating elements that offer better cooking results.
The mini oven is an all-in-one cooking appliance. It can toast, roast, bake, and grill. The temperature varies between 90 to 230 degrees Celsius, which means you can prepare a wide range of food items on the move.
- Multipurpose, make your trip enjoyable
- A decent capacity of 23 liters
- Efficient heating for quick results
- Compact design suitable for caravans
- Struggles to reach its top temperature
8. Black Mini Toaster Oven
- 【EFFICIENT AND SPACE-SAVING】 Belaco Toaster oven Model: BTO-108 is compact and space saving,...
- 【POWERFUL】 It is powerful mini oven which has adjustable temperatures of 100°-230°C with...
- Weight: 2.61 kilograms
The black mini toaster is one of the best options for camping because of its efficiency, small footprints, and affordable price tag.
At 650W, the toaster oven’s power consumption is not very high. Hence, you can use it on any of the campsites. Try this model if you prefer roasted chicken, cakes, cookies, beef, and pizza on outdoor trips.
The mini toaster oven has a capacity of 9 liters. This appliance offers adjustable temperatures between 100 to 230 degrees Celsius and a 30-minute timer. So, it’s perfect for small kitchens.
- Space-saving construction
- Aluminum plated chamber for easy cleaning
- Heat resistant glass door
- No handle on the door
Mini Camping Oven Buying Guide- Things To Consider
Please make sure you pick one of the best mini ovens for camping using our buying guide.
Capacity: The new oven should have the capacity to suffice your needs. Mini ranges with a cooking ability of 9 liters are only suitable for one serving. Any appliance more than 18 liters is perfect if you are looking for two or more servings.
Power: High wattage means the mini oven is more powerful. A powerful mini range offers fast heating times. But, high wattage also means more energy consumption. So, look for a mini oven that can do the needful without drawing a significant amount of electrical charges, especially when you need a cooking appliance for camping trips.
Temperature range: The average temperature range of mini ovens is 70 to 100 degrees Celsius. However, some high-quality models are available with a maximum temperature of up to 230 degrees Celsius. The high temperature allows you to cook any relevant dish. So, try a mini oven that offers a full heat of up to 230 degrees Celsius.
Dimensions: Compacts items are better when you are planning a trip. So, make sure you choose something that’s lightweight and has small footprints. Luckily, we have suggested to you some of the best mini ovens for camping, which means you can try any one of them depending upon the available space.
Cooking functions: Some mini ovens come with a convection mode, making your cooking process fast. Similarly, many models offer multiple cooking options that you can use to prepare pizza, chicken, fish, and much more. Hence, try a model that has some cooking patterns.
Here we discussed some of the best mini ovens for camping UK. We collected these models depending upon their energy consumption, ease of use, portability, and user reviews.
As we stated earlier, you can pick one of them depending upon your requirements.
For instance, NJ GF-300 is perfect if you want to enjoy various meals on the go. On the other hand, if you want a budget-friendly and lightweight option for reheating, grilling, and defrosting, then try the Tefal OF445840 or Quest mini oven.